This is a Dyed-to-Order listing for yarns to use to knit Sugarplum Crop, designed by Jamie Hoffman of Knitosophy.
- Please list your desired colorway in the "Notes" section at checkout.
You may also order yarns à la carte via the Dyed-to-Order section, however, this listing is here to give you some yarn-ordering guidance if needed.
- You will receive yarns in the following bases:
- Sugarplum Sock : 75% Superwash Merino, 25% Recycled Nylon // 437 yards per 100g skein
- Sugarplum Cloud : 72% Super Kid Mohair, 28% Silk // 460 yards per 50g skein
- Samples shown in the Nectar & Maraschino colorways.
- Pattern not included. You will need to purchase Sugarplum Crop via Ravelry: HERE
This listing is Dyed-to-Order, and will be shipped within 2-3 weeks of placing your order.
All yarns are rinsed thoroughly and washed with Eucalan, a gentle and conditioning wool wash.
Saturated and/or bright colorways may still be prone to some color runoff when washed. Always swatch multi-color projects.
Handwash your yarns in COLD water with a gentle wool wash for the best results.