The Frank Shawl Preorder Kits // Sugarplum Sock
This is a Dyed-to-Order listing for yarns to use to knit The Frank Shawl, designed by Joji Locatelli.
- You will receive 1 skein each of four colors (4 skeins total) in the following yarn base:
- Sugarplum Sock : 75% Superwash Merino, 25% Recycled Nylon // 437 yards per 100g skein
- Choose your desired color combo from the drop-down menu.
- Sample Shawl hand-knit and shown/modeled by Crystal Garcia in the first 3 photos was made with Kit A.
- Pattern not included. You will need to purchase The Frank Shawl pattern through Ravelry: HERE
Colorways included in each kit are:
Kit A: Oat, Nectar, Rye Whiskey, & Forbidden Forest
Kit B: Whisper, Dolce Vita, Thistle, & Rouge Noir
Kit C: Oat, Dewdrop, Jasper, & Dianthus
Kit D: Sterling, Annie, Storm, & Rye Whiskey
This listing is Dyed-to-Order, and will be shipped within 1-3 weeks of placing your order.
The photos shown are a representation of the colorways featured in this listing. As monitors may vary, slight color differences may occur.
All yarns are rinsed thoroughly and washed with Eucalan, a gentle and conditioning wool wash.
Saturated and/or bright colorways may still be prone to some color runoff when washed. Always swatch multi-color projects.
Handwash your yarns in COLD water with a gentle wool wash for the best results.